Jesus said Matthew 15:13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
How Do We Remove These Weeds. We remove this spiritual weeds by following heeding to the Word of God . By following God’s practical and spiritual instructions.
In a practical sense if you have weeds in your garden some of steps you may have use or will be suggested to use.
How To Remove Weeds From Your Garden
1. Pull The Weeds Out Manually. Weeds can remain dormant for a long time.
James 2:17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
2. Dig them out from root. Jeremiah 1:10 …to root out and to pull down
3. Diligent in the process. Monday: kill weeds. Tuesday; kill weeds.
But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
4. Weed when the weeding’s good. Young weeds go down much easier than older weeds.
5. Keep It Hot. Heap will cause the weeds to shrivel in the sun.
Proverbs 26:20 Where there is no wood the fire goes out….Wood represents the Word of God.
6. Chop off the heads of weeds, when you can’t remove the weeds.
7. Mind the gaps between the plants. Tightly planted beds leave no room for unwanted visitors. Close plant spacing choke out emerging weeds between plants.
Ezekiel 22:30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.
8. Drip irrigation – water the plants you want, not the weeds your weeds.
Don’t keep strife, negativity going in your life.
Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath.